Thursday, October 27, 2011

Tom Avery's FREE Tennis Lessons - How To Gain Confidence In Your Overhead Smash

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen.   I've been looking for some good videos that might help your game and mine [mostly mine].  Anyway, I ran across some videos by Tom Avery, he does, I think, an excellent job of ... I'll call it "Show and Tell".  He explains the moves and then shows you how it should look on the court.  I found this one about overheads fascinating I hope you do too.  I'll probably place more on here later but for now here you go.

If you like his explanations he has more video tips for FREE and here's some information you might be interested in:  See more FREE videos at http://www.TomAvery.com and Sign Up for more FREE Tips and Tom's Weekly Newsletter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment