Saturday, December 26, 2009

Stringing Your Racket

Hello All,

This is my first attempt at doing a blog, I wasn't quite sure what the content should be but one of the things I thought I would do is make it educational. So when I was first learning how to string my tennis rackets (racquets) these following YouTube videos helped me, so I thought I would link to them from here to maybe help you as well.

If you have information, fun facts, or if you or a friend has won a tennis tournament and you want to brag about it let me know, we can post it here. If I put some information on here and you want to add to it or even correct me again let me know. My goal is to learn keep it clean and fun and get to know more tennis players. If that sounds good to you, sign-up and join the fun.

I hope you like my video choices, I will add more ( or hope to anyway ). Have fun and thanks a lot! Garth -

No comments:

Post a Comment